[mapguide-users] Integration with Google Earth

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Mon Feb 2 17:07:36 EST 2009

Hi,

Have you tried with ArcMap ? Or perhaps you could try to convert a
mapguide layer to KML using web tier test page -
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/index.html ?
I have converted several files with both methods and it works. It was
some time ago, but I remember there was a problem in transformation if
the coordinate system of the layer is not Decmal degrees (lat/lon) on WGS 84
If it is a single file and you need just the KML output, I can try
converting it for you

Stefan Dalakov