[mapguide-users] Publishing my maps

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Tue Feb 3 11:48:04 EST 2009

Just place it in an iframe.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Rui Daniro
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:45 AM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Publishing my maps

Hi all,

I am a biginner on this, so I will need your help if it is possible to
publish my maps over internet.

I used the Mapguide Studio to create my maps, and weblayouts and it all
done. I am using my computer as server and it works on my localhost but now
I would like to publish it embeded on my webpage. Do they need additional
editing? How can I do this and where could I find the files to publish?
Sorry but I am an absolut beginner.

Thanks

Rui