[mapguide-users] MapGuide REST Extension

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Wed Feb 4 13:37:45 EST 2009

Hi Jason,
the REST extension looks really promising.  I particularly like the
"code-free" aspect to extract attributes and coordinates of the features.

Have  you found it limiting due to the GET limitations.  For example, I
often have features with thousands of vertices, and it would be difficult
passing those features as a GET...

thanks
gordon