[mapguide-users] Working with state plane data in Mapguide studio

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Fri Feb 6 10:48:14 EST 2009

Yes, I'm using MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2 and Studio 2009.

From: clarkie342 (via Nabble)
[mailto:ml-user+148915-1213579083 at n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:51 PM
To: Mark Pendergraft
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Working with state plane data in Mapguide
studio

That looks just fine..
I have service pack installed. I also tried from another machine with
studio, it did not work there either. May be its something with the
Enterprise version assuming you are using Open Source...atleast I know
its not the data. Thanks.

Mark Pendergraft wrote:

here are the pictures.

do you have the service pack for MapGuide Studio 2009?
if you don't, the first thing i would do is download it and see if you
continue to have problems.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=1200422
8&linkID=9242219

 <http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2278544/facility%2B1.jpg>