[mapguide-users] how to use FDO api into MAPGUIDE applications

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Feb 6 16:07:49 EST 2009

Yes, things may have changed since then and /or some of the issues can be
worked around.  The largest obstacle for us was the fact that we could not
create a new Shape file programmatically.  We ended up doing everything with
SDF files for that application.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com