[mapguide-users] Can I use MGSERVER2008 in both Appache and onsame machine?

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 6 19:07:57 EST 2009

That's possible.

Do a change and modify the install. Add the .NET stuff.

Configure the mapviewerajax as an application that points to the mapviewernet folder. Make the default doc the ajaxviewer.aspx file. Make the mapviewernet folder an application as well. The install should create a bin folder with the required MG dlls.

I think that's mostly it.

Dave