[mapguide-users] SDF-Viewer Feature Error

moedy moedtsu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 06:44:38 EST 2009

I am trying to open and view data and feature of SDF file through MapGuide
studio 2008. I could view the Property, Geometry Property and also the data
element of SDF file, but I could not get result of the Feature image SDF
file on the screen.

****
Not Found
The request URL/mapguide2008/mapviewerajax/ was not found on these server.
Apache/2.0.55 (win32) mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 mod_jk/.....
***

Did I delete this directory or I miss something when doing sample
installation?

any information.
thanks.
Moedy