[mapguide-users] Thematic Taking so much of time

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Feb 10 07:03:32 EST 2009

You need to profile your code to pinpoint the problem.
Until you figure out where the actual problem is, you can't expect help
with it.

If you have never profiled code before, try some of these links:
http://www.google.com/search?q=profiling+.net+code

Chances are, that once you find the problem, you can solve it yourself.

Code like this is likely a performance killer:

           areaDoc = New XmlDocument()
            areaDoc.LoadXml(areaRuleXML)
            areaNode = doc.ImportNode(areaDoc.DocumentElement, True)
            areaTypeStyle.AppendChild(areaNode)

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S