[mapguide-users] external file alias in sie admin is not recognisedwithin Maestro raster setup

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Feb 10 19:31:11 EST 2009

Hey Michael,

Have you restarted your MapGuide service since adding the aliases?  I
think that was necessary at some point; not sure if it still is.

Also, are the ECW files local to your server?  If not, you'll need to
run your MapGuide Server service as a domain user with access to the
network shares.

If this doesn't work, use the raw (not custom) data source editor and
just put the full path to one of your ECWs in there and see if that
works.  The GDAL provider page in the FDO Trac has instructions on how
to start MapGuide with GDAL debugging turned on, so you can see what's
going on when you're trying to access the image.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes#DebuggingRastersinMapGuide

Nice to see yet another local user on the list. :)

Jason