[mapguide-users] Fusion 2.0 Beta

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Wed Feb 11 12:55:08 EST 2009

I see the Fusion 2.0 Beta is out, and I had a question.

The MapGuide folder is gone, which contained MapGuideViewerApi.js and
MapGuide.js.  Are the functions for digitizing on the map contained
somewhere else?  I remember a post in the last month which referred to
the DigitizePolygon function and how it has been updated in 2.0 to clear
the digitized shapes on the map after the function has been called, so I
assume that this functionality is still there, but perhaps it has been
implemented differently.

Thanks

-Mark