R: [mapguide-users] Fusion javascript (phpviewersample)

Franco Caloni francomailing at nitris.it
Thu Feb 12 13:02:07 EST 2009

Do you know when 2.0 will be ready?

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Per conto di Jason Birch
Inviato: giovedì 12 febbraio 2009 2.23
A: MapGuide Users Mail List
Oggetto: RE: [mapguide-users] Fusion javascript (phpviewersample)

I should mention that Fusion 2.0 has the potential to halve (or better) the
number and size of requests that your server has to handle, AND improve
perceived performance.  It does this by using things like CSS Sprites,
moving to MapGuide's JSON content type responses, reducing the size of some
third-party libraries, modifying the way that selection is handled, and
other neat tricks.  I'm looking forward to Fusion 2.0 a lot.

Jason