[mapguide-users] Custom fusion widget support in MapGuide Studio

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 12 14:04:08 EST 2009

There are several supported parameter types in the widget info, though I don't think they are documented anywhere right now.

Try finding a pre-existing widget that has similar parameters, and look at its widget info file.

Note that the supported types are not very complex, but you should be able to get checkboxes for Booleans, combo boxes for options with a restricted set of values, fields with browse buttons for selecting resource IDs, color pickers for colors etc.

Chris.