[mapguide-users] when Mapguide 2.1 will be released?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 13 11:21:39 EST 2009

The code for the beta of MapGuide 2.1 is pretty much ready to go, we
just have to find time to create the installer.  Autodesk is no longer
doing this; it's an open source community responsibility.

I committed to working on this, and due to several factors haven't been
able to follow through as quickly as I intended.  If you need it faster,
please feel free to get involved in the installer creation process; just
send an email to the mapguide-internals list and we'll see how we can
reallocate tasks.  Kenneth and I are using WiX, and the source code is
here:  http://svn.osgeo.org/mapguide/trunk/Installer/

Jason