[mapguide-users] Symbol Definition in mapguide

SCLuna sherwin.luna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:47:23 EST 2009

Hello,

I would like  to ask if there is anyone who could help me about symbol
definition of mapguide 2009.

Here is my scenario. I created an xml symbol definition in mapguide studio
2009 then update my layer definition by loading it to mapguide enterprise
2009. Afterwards I opened my studio, I noticed in the edit layer under style
preview composite the symbol definition I did were created  but when I
preview the layer the symbol definition did'nt reflect. I attached screen
layouts of what i can see in my screen.

Here you can see the symbol definition was loaded in mapguide studio:
 http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2339636/composite1.jpg

Here you can see the layer didn't change after the symbol definition was
loaded in studio:
 http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2339636/composite2.jpg

Hope anyone could help me. Thanks and Regards

Sherwin