[mapguide-users] Simple Question Regarding MAP with weblayout

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:38:34 EST 2009

The AJAX viewer only accepts a weblayout (with a valid map definition
reference inside)

What you can do is to get the xml content of the weblayout, replace the map
definition reference with the map definition you want, and then save this
xml into a session-based weblayout, and pass this weblayout to your AJAX
viewer.

Hope that helps.

- Jackie