[mapguide-users] Source Code for GT - Test Application

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Feb 17 23:21:59 EST 2009

I'm not sure where the source code disappeared to from the sample site
either..... You can download a copy of GT from here:
http://www.spatialgis.com/gt.zip

I am unsure of the state of this code as it pertains to full compatibility
with the current version of MGOS (meaning there have been some API changes
but may not affect the code).  This zip file does, however, contain some
fixes for bugs that I found a couple of years ago.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com