[mapguide-users] MySQL connection timing out

Mark J. mjohnston at futurityinc.com
Thu Feb 19 11:40:13 EST 2009

I'm having this same issue running MapGuide Server (Version 2.0.2.3011). It
looks as though this issue has been resolved (for future a future release
?). I'm new to this community so I don't know how this works, but there is a
service ticket for what looks like the same issue...

     http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/825

What does this mean for me? Do I have to wait for the next release or is
there a fix out there somewhere?

-Mark