[mapguide-users] Regarding Selection of features of layer linkedwth map by Maestro API

ravinder.singh at BIRLASOFT.COM ravinder.singh at BIRLASOFT.COM
Mon Feb 23 00:00:54 EST 2009

Hi,

Ok Fine.

If I want to use MgSelcetion then I have a problem.

How can I use the MgSelection wth the map created at run time?

Because when I write the below code

MgMap map = new MgMap (siteConnection);
map.Open(mgMapName); map.Open (mgMapName);

Then siteConnection will be of type MgSiteConnection & we don't have
this connection because we have used Meastro API, where we have
ServerConnectionI.

So, how can I pass my connection of ServerConenctionI type to MgMap
Constructor which takes MgSiteConnection Type?

And the second method (xml manually), you suggested I just need some
example because it's not cleared to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravinder