[mapguide-users] Get the key field of ODBC table

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:20:42 EST 2009

Get the MgClassDefinition of the layer, then call its GetIdentityProperties()
which will return a collection of identity properties (fields/columns)

To get the MgClassDefinition, call the GetClassDefinition() method of
MgFeatureService, the MgLayer has GetFeatureSourceId() and
GetFeatureClassName() methods to give you the necessary parameters.

- Jackie