[mapguide-users] OnSelection Event?

clarkie342 f2000342 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:40:35 EST 2009

Hi Jason,

I am trying to implement your suggestion below to make use of the
OnSelectionChanged Event Handler in mainframe.templ
I have a asp.net page with iframe showing a mapguide map. I want to be able
to do bunch of things when the user selects features on this map.
I am not very clear on how you are implementing your SelectionChanged
function instead of the original one. Where should this script go?
Appreciate your help.

Thanks