[mapguide-users] Using MapGuide on multi-core server?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Jan 9 13:06:57 EST 2009

I believe MapGuide Server itself will benefit from multi-CPU's, but some of
the FDO providers (GDAL for example) are single-threaded and will not take
advantage of the extra CPU's so that could be a bottleneck.  Developers,
please correct me if I'm wrong on this.........

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com