[mapguide-users] MapGuide and SOA

Shomali Sengupta ss1209 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 18:50:57 EST 2009

All,

I am new to MapGuide and I'm not sure if this is the correct listserv for this
question, so I'm going to give it a shot.

I have a high level question about MapGuides compatibility with Service
Oriented Architecture.  Does MapGuide have the functionality to publish
web services that can be consumed by a web application or other applications?
Also, can KML files be produced in this environment?  And finally, can Map
Guide consume web services produced by other application?  Where can I find documentation that provides
additional information regarding these topics?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!