[mapguide-users] Create map in the session

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Thu Jan 15 11:48:15 EST 2009

Hi Kenneth

If I issue GetResourceContent on Session:..//mapname.Map (as opposed to
.MapDefinition) I don't get an error. I get simply "<Map/>".

I'm not interested in the viewer - I simply want to issue the HTTP query and
do something with the XML that (hopefully) is returned. If I in fact try the
query having run the previous PHP, i.e.

http://.../mapguide2009/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?GEOMETRY=POLYGON((3 2,4 2,4
3,3 3,3
2))&MAXFEATURES=1&OPERATION=QUERYMAPFEATURES&PERSIST=0&SELECTIONVARIANT=INTERSECTS&MAPNAME=...&SESSION=...&VERSION=1.0.0

I get the following error:

Invalid argument(s): The value cannot be less than or equal to zero.
Invalid argument(s): The value cannot be less than or equal to zero.
Exception occurred in method MgServerRenderingService.RenderForSelection at
line 1041 in file
d:\build\carrera_nightly\build_34.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\ServerRenderingService.cpp

?