[mapguide-users] Polygons and Intersection Problem

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:22:36 EST 2009

If the polygons are loaded as a Shapefile without the SDF conversion, the
spatialfilter query will work on both polygons and the GetFeatureInfo WMS
call will work as well.

The spatialfilter returns a MgPolygon where the first polygon is the
ExteriorRing and the second is the InteriorRing.

So this scenario will work fine without converting to SDF.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski