[mapguide-users] Create map in the session

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 15 15:46:22 EST 2009

The result you are getting is correct. There is a dummy placeholder for
the runtime map.
The error you are getting is because the render expects there to be an
(empty) selection, and it is missing.

The C# code is like this:
            MgSelection sel = new MgSelection(map);
            sel.Save(resourceSrvc, mapName);

Take a look at the "mapframe.php" to find the code in PHP.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S