[mapguide-users] Creating Packages dynamically

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jan 16 09:50:01 EST 2009

Hello Padmini.

There are no ready-to-use code in MaestroAPI for authoring (creating)
MapGuide Packages.
Creating packages is an administrative task, so I won't expect many API
users to have a need for it.

The Maestro application has code that creates and edits packages.
The code can be found here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/Tools/Maestro/Maestro/PackageManager

Especially the file "PackageBuilder.cs" should be of interrest.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S