[mapguide-users] Creating Packages dynamically

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jan 16 14:50:34 EST 2009

Ok, so perhaps the package creation stuff should be extracted into a
seperate dll,
to facilitate such applications. The current code is pretty hooked into
using windows
forms, so it is unsuitable to be used in commandline applications.

I have created a ticket for this:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/823

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S