[mapguide-users] Map agent problem

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Wed Jan 21 10:38:32 EST 2009

Close your browser, and restart the MapGuide service.

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of kmanoj-pg7
kmanoj-pg7
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 1:12 AM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] Map agent problem

Dear users,

                              I am a newbie to this Mapguide open source
world. so this is my problem when i was trying to configure the WMS part
in mapguide through Map agent, i faced one problem after filling up the
set resource form, finally i pressed submit button, then next step
entering my username and password in the login window for
Authentication.

But unfortunately, unknowingly i typed wrong password in the login
window, it prompted me to the page with a error message

Invalid argument(s): [1] = "AdministratorADMIN " The string was trimmed
and it's size now differs from the original.

Invalid argument(s): [1] = "AdministratorADMIN " The string was trimmed
and it's size now differs from the original. Exception occurred in
method MgUtil.CheckBeginEnd at line 544 in file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_27.16\mgdev\common
\foundation\System/Util.cpp

Again i tried  after fiilling up the Resource ID and content in the set
resource form, i pressed the submit button. This time i thought again a
login window will come so that i can enter my correct username and
password that will lead me to the blank page successfully,  but again i
prompted to same above error message rather than prompting to login
window. so i couldn't proceed further.

can anyone  please help me out!

Regards,

kapilmanoj