[mapguide-users] Hyperlink not showing

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 22 05:00:30 EST 2009

A nice trick is to use an URL starting with "javascript:", ea:
"javascript:alert('hello');".
Then the javascript can call any function you have and display the
options to the user.

You wont get any links active without using the "URL Activated for Feature".
You can use the above "javascript:" trick for the URL.
Tooltips can show embedded html, but disappear when the mouse moves,
making it hard to use.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S