[mapguide-users] Precision problem viewing map

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 22 12:59:56 EST 2009

Hi Stefan,

I just submitted a change to the trunk version of ajaxmappane.templ that should resolve this issue. Take a look at the submission:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/3557

You should be able to make the same simple changes to your own version of this file (located in www/viewerfiles) to fix the problem without re-installing anything.

Let me know if this works for you!

Chris.