[mapguide-users] MapGuide and SOA

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:37:57 EST 2009

To all of you how aren't tracking the AU site, you can find a SOA example at:
http://au.autodesk.com/?nd=class&session_id=2739

you wiil have to registerNimrod Cnaan

From: ss1209 at hotmail.comTo: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.orgDate: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:50:57 -0500Subject: [mapguide-users] MapGuide and SOA

All,
I am new to MapGuide and I'm not sure if this is the correct listserv for this question, so I'm going to give it a shot.I have a high level question about MapGuides compatibility with Service Oriented Architecture.  Does MapGuide have the functionality to publish web services that can be consumed by a web application or other applications?  Also, can KML files be produced in this environment?  And finally, can Map Guide consume web services produced by other application?  Where can I find documentation that provides additional information regarding these topics?Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.