[mapguide-users] MapGuide on Vista with IIS 7

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Jan 24 14:35:11 EST 2009

SandraH wrote:

> thank you Ed for your help, but the problem is still there.
> Has anybody an idea?

Hi Sandra,

I've seen this sometimes when either the session save_dir (or something like
that) directory is not set correctly in php.ini, or when the web process
(can't remember if it's IUSR or Network Service) doesn't have rights to that
directory.  Have also seen problems when I haven't rebooted since install,
because PHP can't be found in path by already-logged-in IIS service account.

Jason