[mapguide-users] Maestro Error: ResourceEditors XmlEditorControl

Michael Kriese michael at kriese.info
Mon Jan 26 16:16:06 EST 2009

Thank you!

Here is another patch. Maestro/ResourceEditors/XmlEditorControl.cs throws an
catched exception. Because of this error you can't edit files with an
external editor.

"GUI-Access from another thread from FileSystemWatcher" :working:

Regards, Michael Kriese

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2220712/XmlControlEditor.patch
XmlControlEditor.patch