[mapguide-users] SetSpatialFilter and MgFeatureSpatialOperations problem with search

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Tue Jan 27 02:08:21 EST 2009

Hi Kenneth

thx for answers.

i thing about another solution , how about  use postgis spatial function?...

plan is:

1. get all coordinates of parcels/region from mapguide setspatial results

2. use postgis spatial function (question is: can i use sparial function
without insert to database?, can i make in only as sql query?)

3. so when small parcel is IN bigger region then true/false.

i try this, i give you solution/answer.

macieksk