[mapguide-users] Search and Zoom - Minscale?

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 06:24:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I want to edit the zoom level of the search function. I followed a post
which described how to edit the MinScale (though this affected all layers)
which has been fine until now:

... definition "var minScale =
0.001, maxScale = 1000000000000;" is in the
WebServerExtensions/www/viewerfiles/ajaxmappane.templ file. You can
override that value in your own JavaScript code, or just modify it in the
template file...

Now I have started making a more complex map I need the MinScale to return
to it's original setting but this will affect my search function. Is there a
way to set the MinScale somewhere else or just set it for the search
function.

Any help or advice is appreciated

Regards