[mapguide-users] Using Mapguide Maestro

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jan 27 09:26:48 EST 2009

For some reason, I have not recieved the original post.

There is a guide here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuide

The specifics for creating a file based feature source are here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuides/FileFeatureSource

How to upload the files, depends on your choice: Managed or Unmanaged
(explained in the guide).
If you upload SHP files, through Maestro, the dialog will only look for
*.shp files.
That is not correct, as you must upload ALL files relating to the data,
eg, table.shp, table.dbf, table.sbn, etc.).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S