[mapguide-users] Postgis & OGR provide

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 27 14:52:37 EST 2009

PostGIS support was not dropped from the provider. The default build of the OGR provider now dynamically links to the GDAL/OGR dlls, unlike before when I did a static link against my own build of OGR, with PostGIS support enabled.

If your GDAL build has PostGIS support, it *should* also work in the OGR provider. However, I don't think the pre-built GDAL dll that comes with FDO is compiled with PostGIS support.

Traian