[mapguide-users] Custom Search

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Jan 28 02:13:25 EST 2009

I've nearly finished a custom search that will search every layer in a parent
folder no matter how far down the tree it goes.... however It seems to
disregard the layers filter when selecting features... ie when i add
features to the new feature selection it doesn't check to see if that
feature is not displayed on that layer ... or something similar.

I think the best way at the moment would be to grab the layers filter and
add it to the search filter .... however I cannot figure out how to get the
layers filter .... unless anyone else knows of a better way to filter the
search ...? I have 10 layers that originate from the same feature source...
when i search for 1 result it returns 10! when searching for 2 it returns
20! I would expect it to return only features that are shown on that
layer...