[mapguide-users] Show/Hide Task Frame

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:52:58 EST 2009

Get a reference to the task pane container frame and set it's DOM element
width to 0px

Frames can be referenced by name, so assuming your viewer is in a frame
named "viewerFrame". The reference to the task pane frame (in javascript)
would be.

viewerFrame.taskArea

taskArea is the container frame for the task bar (taskBar) and the actual
content frame (taskFrame)

- Jackie