[mapguide-users] where's Sheboygan.mgp package

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jan 29 19:03:22 EST 2009

Make sure that you are not hiding file extensions in Windows Explorer.  It
could be that the file still has a .zip extension on it and you just can't
see it and MapGuide is then ignoring it.  Also, in MapGuide Site
Administrator, go to Configure Services and then confirm that he Packages
folder is the same as the folder that you are copying the .mgp file to.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com