[mapguide-users] Here's some stress testing on Mapguide

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Thu Jul 2 06:20:04 EDT 2009

I'm gone a try a more realistic test

  1) Create a session
  2) Load the viewer + Sleep 2 sec
  3) Loop 20 times
        Zoom + Sleep 2 sec
        Select one feature ( polygon based ) + Sleep 2 sec
        Clear selection + Sleep 2 sec
        Pan 3 times + Sleep 2 sec
        Zoom out

A complete run for a single user take about 10 minutes, it's closer to a
real usage.
So there will be significantly less session created.
I will publish the result later on.
My intuition tell me that the user sessions are not well released and to
much sessions make MG unstable.
I have also a MG 2.1 debug version already compiled, i will check if i see
something.

Bruno