[mapguide-users] the position of points vary while map scaled

carls carlshe at 163.com
Sat Jul 4 09:53:11 EDT 2009

OpenLayers 2.7 is used at client. I add a vector layer at client and create a
point with the same coordinates of the point in foregroundlayer of MGOS.
an interesting result is found. In any case when I scale the map, the point
in vector layer is always located precisely according to its coordinates.
but the point in foreground layer rendered by MGOS is put on the map with a
fixed offset in pixels.
follow are 3 images with different scales.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3205562/2-1.jpg
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3205562/2-2.jpg
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3205562/2-3.jpg

Is this caused by different projection? No. Because the line geometry is
rendered rightly.

-----
Regards, Carl SHE