[mapguide-users] how to start working with map guide

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 02:57:05 EDT 2009

there are a heap of useful links available here

http://ennoble.dreamhosters.com/mapguide-central/

there is a learning curve required to understand MapGuide,
please research any further questions you might have
before asking the list.

Generally speaking as a list/community we are happy to help, but we
do expect people to search around and look for the answers first..

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF
A/S<ks at geograf.dk> wrote:
> There is a basic (incomplete) Maestro guide here:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuide
>
> Also, the MapGuide Developer Guide will explain most of what you need to
> know:
> http://mapguide.osgeo.org/2.0/documentation.html
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> sreejith R skrev:
>
> hello,
> I installed map server 2.0.2,map web server extension 2.0.2,dotnetfx.exe and
> maestro 1.0.9.
> how will i start my work after this.Please give me each and every step of
> operation required for creating a new application. I am new to this
> technology.So needs your help.
>
> --
> Sreejith.R

Zac Spitzer -