[mapguide-users] Selecting and Zooming to Features - AJAX Viewer

prbabu prbabu at openspatial.com.au
Tue Jul 7 20:07:05 EDT 2009

When I posted this message, it was NO.
Now I have created some base layers for smooth navigation and on doing this
the result is very unpredictable. Sometimes, the layers are visible first
and then
the selection happens(which is good) and if I try doing the same selection
again
after going to other areas of the map, the same old "delay" happens. Are the
tiles
being invalidated during the "delay"? I believe it could be controlled?!
   On more questions on tiles, as the real-data is sourced from the
database,
will the base layer tiles be automatically updated on any changes which
could
have happened on the database-end?

-Praveen