[mapguide-users] Save the maps in a vectorized format like in a pdf file, for later viewing or printing ?

Nick Sebastyan nick_sebastyan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 05:09:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

It is possible to save the maps in a vectorized format like in a pdf file, for later viewing or printing ?
Currently I have copied the functionality of the PlotAsDwf task from the mapguide samples to be able to generate from the ajax viewer the same functionality and quality of the maps as the dwf viewer.
The problem is that this requires a dwf viewer to be installed on the client side and that is not an option anymore.
I want to be able to print the maps from the ajax viewer but I need the quality of the picture that dwf viewer provides.

Thanks.