[mapguide-users] Add layers to the map

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Thu Jul 9 06:57:32 EDT 2009

Hi,
In Masetro, I have 1 layout with a reference to a map (Library://Ag
Base/Carte/MyMap.MapDefinition); the map MyMap contents no layers because i
want to load the layers dynamicly.
Another map MyMap_NEW contents 5 layers.

So, my code modify the resource in layout (mapdefinition become Library://Ag
Base/Carte/MyMap_NEW.MapDefinition) and add the layers from MyMap_NEW.

Here is my  http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/public/test2.aspx code

when i load my web page, i see temporarily the layers on the left and 2
seconds later, they disappear : and no map is displaying!!

Have you an idea ?