[mapguide-users] After Installation, Services Missing

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Sat Jul 11 11:07:43 EDT 2009

Hi Dennis,
I do not understand very well what is the problem. From where are they
missing ? Do you expect to see them as services running under windows ?
Or you have used web tier tests and you do not get the expected results ?
Under Windows services you should see only one service - MapGuide Server
v.xxx
I have not dared to install mgos 2.1 yet, but I don't expect that it
will differ very much from previous versions in respect of what you are
asking about

Stefan Dalakov