[mapguide-users] Mapguide is displaying wrong coordinates

Paulo Azevedo psergio at mediaprimer.pt
Tue Jul 14 06:39:01 EDT 2009

Hi all.

I'm having problems with MapGuide Open source displaying data from PostGis
Database using OGR Provider or PostGis Provider.

In my database I use EPSG: 27492, and MapGuide is configured with coordinate
system Datum73.ModPortgGrd (Datum73.ModPortgGrd), but the points are not
displayed correctly.

Example: in my database I have a point with coordinates -63949,495217;
15467,134032; 0 but on MapGuide it's displayed in -64008,282557;
15291.623095; 0

Any clue about what it's happening in MapGuide?

Best regards,

Paulo Azevedo