[mapguide-users] Transparency on IE6 for Selection

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Jul 15 11:35:14 EDT 2009

That seems to be it. However in order to get it to work in my compiled instance I had to hack the fusion\lib\fusionSF-compressed.js with the following inserted at position 674127

if(H.format&&H.format.toLowerCase().indexOf('png')>=0){this.mapTag.layerOptions.alpha=true;}

right before var A=Fusion.getConfigurationItem("mapguide","mapAgentUrl");

Cheers
Dave