[mapguide-users] Mapguide Library Folders

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 16 16:33:59 EDT 2009

What do you want to do with the files?

During the publish you specified a folder to publish to in the MapGuide Site Explorer. All the files are created in a Data subdirectory under the folder name you specified.

You can use MGE API's to EnumerateResource, EnumerateResourceData and GetResourceData and get the files from the Repository.

Otherwise if you were simply looking to find the files manually after a single publish you can view the Repositories\Library\DataFiles\ in Windows Explorer and sort by date and see the files that were created. You could search on .dwf and find the files.

Dave